ABOUT THIS ITEM
In the world of the Yo-Kai...characters sometimes have those days where nothing goes right. They lose their keys. Their pants fall down. They fart in a crowded elevator! Chances are, a Yo-kai is to blame. They're everywhere, causing daily annoyances, and they're invisible except to the characters who have befriended them. Choose between two of the most popular Yo-Kai around:
Jibanyan is one cool cat, but when he is inspirited by Roughraff he goes “bad” and becomes Baddinyan! With an impressive ducktail haircut and classy tails, Baddinyan is Jibanyan’s delinquent alter-ego.
Komasan is a guardian lion-dog, but the shrine he used to guard in the country was torn down. He has been struggling to become adjusted to a fast-paced big city where he has moved. In an effort to adjust, he dresses in his finest business suit and gets a job.
With a few steps, kids can convert these figures into the weird alter egos of the Yo-kai Watch character (Figures each sold separately, subject to availability). Each converting figure has two modes of play and includes an exclusive medal that is recognized by the Yo-kai Watch (Watch and figures each sold separately, subject to availability.).
There are three ways to play with every Yo-kai Medal:
1. Imagine summoning Yo-kai by inserting the medal into the Yo-kai watch toy to hear the character's name and other sounds. (Watch and medals each sold separately, subject to availability.) Most medals also play a tribe song.
2. Discover the wacky world of the Yo-kai by scanning the Medal with the Yo-kai Watch Land app.
3. Collect Yo-kai Medals and store them in the Yo-kai Medallium Collection Book (book and medals each sold separately, subject to availability).
Includes figure, medal, and instructions.
- Fun Yo-Kai figure that converts into character's alter ego
- Includes an exclusive medal
- Kids can scan medals with the Yo-kai Watch Land app
- Ages 4 and up