ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Dec 14th, 2016: The Telegraph talks about the mouth guard game trend, and why it’s this year’s hottest Christmas gift.
- Nov 30th, 2016: Can’t find a Hatchimal? Forbes Magazine says mouth guard games are the next best Holiday Toy gift.
- Nov 24, 2016: Featured in the Calgary Sun's "Cool Stuff For The Holidays".
- Nov 17th, 2016: Watch Yo Mouth now sold in over 100 Showcase stores - Digital Journal.
- Nov 3rd, 2016: Scotty Sire and friends play Watch Yo Mouth.
- Oct 3rd, 2016: Alicia Moffet & family try Watch Yo Mouth.
Watch Yo Mouth is single handedly the best game ever created by man. Okay, maybe we're a little bias.. :) Whether it's game night, a birthday party, a bachelorette party, or just a regular day at work, Watch Yo Mouth is guaranteed to turn things up a notch!
Pop in your mouthpiece, pick your card and start the timer. It's simple! Now try to say the word or phrase on your card while your team tries to guess what you're saying. Get ready to watch hilarity ensue.
Your friends & family will be holding back side splitting laughter with nothing to look forward to but time running out, and of course...the inside of your mouth! Watch Yo Mouth is insanely fun & quickly becoming the #1 game of 2016!
- Game comes in a custom folding box for storage
- 8 high quality mouthpieces (BPA free, made from medical grade polymer)
- 100 hysterical game cards
- One minute sand timer
- Playing/cleaning instructions sheet
- Side splitting fun!
YES... Watch Yo Mouth was the first to market, and first to ship back in May of
2016. Since then, there have been a lot of companies claiming that they're the "authentic game".
Their games are fun too, but at the end of the day, there is nothing quite like the original.
The game is recommended for ages 17+ because the creators
have what many people call a "potty mouth". At the end of the day, if you'd like
to play with kids, you can always remove the handful of inappropriate cards.
Our mouthpieces are one-size fits all. That said, if you have any issues with them fitting,
please reach out to the support team.