ABOUT THIS ITEM
With its 2-plus peak horsepower motor that generates blade-tip speeds up to 240 miles per hour, this versatile countertop appliance works great for blending, pureeing, chopping, juicing, grinding, and more.
The Vitamix 5200 features a laser-cut stainless-steel blade assembly that can crush through ice in seconds, container-to-base drive coupling made of durable metal-to-metal (not rubber or plastic) to ensure long-lasting high-quality performance, and variable speed control for processing at just the right speed for the task at hand. Flip the switch up to "high" for maximum speed or down to "variable" for adjusting the speed with the 1 to 10 control knob. Another switch makes it easy to turn the unit on and off.
In addition, the Vitamix 5200’s oversized 64-ounce BPA-free jar creates a powerful vortex that forces ingredients up from the blade and back down through the center to ensure thorough blending.
Other highlights include a generous jar handle, a secure-fitting lid with a removable insert, and nonslip feet for stability during operation.
Make everything from delicious homemade dips, pureed soups, and appetizers to creamy sauces, dressings, desserts, beverages, fruit smoothies, and more--the options are endless.
An exclusive new recipe book comes included, "Recipes and Techniques from the CIA Master Chefs", which features over 20 recipes developed by the CIA's Certified Master Chefs. The blender also comes with an instructional DVD, an owner's manual, and a space-saving easel-style recipe book packed with over 300 easy-to-prepare recipes from some of the country's top professional chefs, including Joanne Weir, Michael Symon, and Hugh Carpenter.
- 20.5 in / 52.07 cm tall (with 64 oz./2 L container in place)
- 8.75 in / 22.23 cm deep
- 7.25 in /18.42 cm wide
- 10 lbs. 9 oz. / 4.79 kg
- cord length: 6 ft / 1.83 m
Vitamix Blender Base:
- 2-peak HP (1380 Watts) motor
- 120 volt, 60 Hz 11.5 amps (North America)
- Radial cooling fan and thermal protection system
- 3-prong outlet required
Vitamix 64 oz./2 L Container:
- Height: 13.4 in / 34.04 cm
- 64 oz./2 L rated capacity
- BPA Free Eastman Tritan® copolyester
- Standard wet blades: Laser-cut stainless steel blade hammermill and cutting blades designed to pulverize whole foods for smoothies, hot soups, and frozen desserts
- Spill-proof vented lid with plug for safely adding ingredients while machine is running
- Soft-grip, ergonomically-designed handle
- Tamper with collar to prevent tool from hitting the blades
- Easy to use equipment paired with extreme versatility
- Chop, cream, blend, cook, grind, knead, churn and more, with one machine
- 2HP motor will chop, crush and puree anything with professional results
- Oversized 8 cup BPA Free container
- Cleans itself with a drop of dish soap and warm water; just run on High for 30 seconds
- Includes Master Chef cookbook and cooking class DVD guide
- Vitamix 5200 Base
- 2 Liter Container
- Master Chef Recipe Guide
- Instructional DVD