ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Feb 18th, 2017: See why this new product has the beauty blender shook!
- Dec 11th, 2016: Blogger Jeffree Star reviews a silicone make-up blender.
- Dec 5th, 2016: Silicone sponge demo & first impression.
Not only does the Sili'Sponge not absorb makeup, it also only requires a small amount of makeup to achieve the same glamorous look. Simply apply a small amount of your liquid or creamed based makeup on your skin. Dab and spread the makeup in a circular motion with the Sili'Sponge. Continue to blend until smooth or apply final touch ups with a makeup brush.
Unlike makeup sponges, the Sili'Sponge has the added benefit of re-usability. Since it does not retain water or product, it can be easily sanitized and used for multiple persons/clients at a time. Any liquid foundation or cream based contour, highlighter, or concealer makeup can all be used with just one Sili'Sponge.
The hypoallergenic TPU and silicone like “sponge” will not retain any bacteria unlike a traditional makeup sponge. Its soft outer covering will not cause abrasion, irritation, or harm to any skin type. In addition, the simple cleaning process will also ensure long-term sanitation. To clean simply rinse the Sili'Sponge through lukewarm water and soap then air dry.
- Say goodbye to your old makeup sponge
- Flawless makeup application for all skin types
- Ideal for powders, blush, highlighter, foundation, concealers & creams
- Completely resistant to oil & grease
- Smooth on the face while easily apply makeup
- Does not soak up liquid makeup
- Latex free, super hygienic
- A must have for home or professional use