ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Canada's #1 Acne brand.
- Used by millions of happy customers with crystal clear skin.
- Trusted by celebrities worldwide including Adam Levine, Alicia Keys, Katy Perry & Justin Bieber.
- A gentle, all over cleanser that helps fight breakouts on the face and body.
- Contains Salicylic Acid to clear and help prevent blemishes all over your body.
- Gentle exfoliating beads remove dead skin cells that can clog pores.
- Contains botanicals to soothe your skin, restoring a healthy glow.
Apply to dampened skin on the body. Rinse with warm water. Pat dry. Apply product to affected areas one to three times daily or as directed by a doctor.
Medicinal Ingredient: Salicylic acid 2.0%
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: water (eau), cocamidopropyl betaine, distearyl phthalic acid amide, polyethylene, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, jojoba esters, ammonium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, camellia sinensis leaf extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, menthol, butylene glycol, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, sodium hydroxide, disodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, fragrance (parfum), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289)
Helps treat acne, pimples and allows skin to heal.
For external use only. Using other topical acne products at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one product should be used unless directed by a health care practitioner. Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if excessive skin irritation develops or increases. If irritation persists, consult a healthcare practitioner. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application use. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Sensitivity Test for a New User:
Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first three days. If no irritation occurs, follow the directions outlined in steps mentioned above.