ABOUT THIS ITEM
- April 9th, 2017: Pre-teens worry about their appearance for more than 90 minutes a day.
- April 4th, 2017: Rodan + Fields quietly became the top-selling skincare brand in America.
- Feb 6th, 2017: Olivia Munn materializes Proactiv Ad.
- Dec 30th, 2016: Make sure you don't overlook Proactiv.
- Nov 25th, 2016: Proactiv taps Dylan Jordan for three month branded series.
- Aug 30th, 2016: Vanessa Williams and family share their love for Proactiv.
Here's the right way to reduce blackheads. Proactiv Blackhead Dissolving Gel is specially formulated to help restore smoothness and clarity. This salicylic acid treatment helps to clear acne breakouts and revitalize the complexion while helping to exfoliate dry, dull skin to reveal a healthy-looking, natural glow.
- Helps unclog pores
- Designed to help restore softness and clarity to the skin
- Dermatologist tested
Apply generously over clean face and neck. Massage with light circular movements until the gel liquefies on contact with the skin. Leave on for up to five minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Pat dry. Use 1 - 2 times per week, or as needed.
Medicinal Ingredient: Salicylic acid 0.5%
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: water (aqua/eau), dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, glycereth-26, glycerin, cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-80 sorbitan laurate, dimethiconol, polyacrylate-13, panthenol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, camellia sinensis leaf extract, polyisobutene, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, bisabolol, polysorbate 20, PPG-26-buteth-26, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, ethylhexyl salicylate, lactic acid, phenoxyethanol, fragrance (parfum).
Helps treat blackheads, acne & pimples.
For external use only. Using other topical acne products at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one product should be used unless directed by a doctor. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if excessive skin irritation develops or increases. If irritation persists, consult a doctor. Keep out of reach of children.
Sensitivity Test for a New User:
Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first three days. If no irritation occurs, follow the directions outlined in steps mentioned above.