ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Feb 8th, 2017: PopSockets are a poppin' deal! - WHNT News
- Feb 3rd, 2017: Are PopSockets worth the hype?
- Jan 18th, 2017: Tech Void calls PopSockets "the best smartphone accessory".
- Jan 17th, 2017: Popping over 100 PopSockets!
- Sept 24th, 2016: 5 Questions with PopSockets CEO Tom Croke
- May 27th, 2016: Check out this PopSockets review!
- April 8th, 2016: How to remove and reposition PopSockets.
Most mobile devices could benefit from attaching a PopSocket or two! Adding one of these useful little gizmos immediately improves your mobile experience; "popping" out to provide a grip, a stand, somewhere to wind up your earphones, or just something for idle hands to play with.
PopSockets are also suitable for getting a firmer, more comfortable grip on tablets and e-readers, and adhere to most standard devices and their cases.
You could even stick your PopSocket to vertical surfaces, such as mirrors and refrigerators, for a quick stationary solution to hanging lighter items like jewellery and lanyards.
Please note that whilst Popsockets are suitable for most applications, they do not stick to silicone surfaces or those with a waterproofed coating.
- Pop, tilt, wrap, prop, collapse, grip, repeat - PopSockets are great for enhancing the grip and capabilities of your phone
- Secure grips for texting, calling, photos, and selfies - compatible with all smartphones and tablets
- Works in landscape and portrait modes for watching videos, web surfing, texting, gaming, group photos, FaceTime, and Skype
- Allows your hand to relax while securely holding your phone - never drop your phone again from lost grip
- Advanced reusable adhesive - repositionable, washable adhesive sticks to most devices and cases (will not stick to some waterproof cases or silicone)
- Includes (1) PopSocket (PopClip accessory sold separately)