ABOUT THIS ITEM
Paint like a pro and say goodbye to rollers, brushes and the mess of paint trays! With your Paint Zoom Platinum Edition Paint Sprayer, all you do is pull the trigger and paint. The Paint Zoom paint sprayer does the hard work for you - painting in just minutes instead of the hours you'd need with a brush and roller, without no drips or errors. Now you can paint, stain and varnish just like a pro!
- Perfect for flat walls or tricky textured surfaces like stucco, brick, paneling and crown molding
- No more drips, spills or splatters—just pull the trigger and paint!
- Simple one-touch operation cuts your painting time in half
- Advanced spray technology delivers superior, one-coat coverage
- Eliminates the need for rollers, brushes and paint trays
- Ultra light and portable
- Industrial strength, commercial grade motor delivers 850 watts of spraying power
- Reach tight corners and angles with three-way direct dial spray head; provides wide horizontal spraying and wide vertical spraying and features a pin-point setting for tight spots
- Always test spray onto cardboard to set up the gun as the flow rate will vary depending on what you are spraying.
- Evenly control the speed of movement of the spray gun. A fast speed will give a thin coat and a slow speed will give a heavy coat.
- If spraying small areas or objects, keep the paint flow dial low as this will avoid excessive use of paints and will minimize over-spray.
- Avoid stopping and starting when spraying a surface as this can lead to too much or not enough material on a surface.
- To ensure edges are covered, commence spraying just to the side or above/below the area being sprayed.
- If using a latex paint, regularly wipe the needle tip to ensure the airflow and paint flow are not restricted.
- Refer to paint manufacturer's instructions for recommendations on paint thinning for a spray gun.
- We recommended using a primer and to paint when the air temperature is above 50 degrees Fahrenheit for best results.
Paint Zoom Platinum Edition Paint Sprayer, Air Cap Ring, Spray Pattern Adjuster with 3 Way Dial Spray Head, Nozzle, O-Ring, Nut, Paint Flow Adjuster, Gasket, Viscosity Cup, Pick Up Tube, Paint Container, Hose, Motor Base, Support Brace and Spray Gun Holder.