ABOUT THIS ITEM
One of the Best Kid Games Out There. It's Mad Libs Gone Bad Libs!
Ever wondered how booger juice, vampire bunnies, and grandma can end up in the same sentence? If you like the classic game play of Mad Libs, want something funnier and edgier than Apples to Apples, easier to learn than Exploding Kittens, or need something more family-friendly than Cards Against Humanity then Not Parent Approved is your game!
An Award-Winning Game Embraced by Toy Makers and Educators.
Not Parent Approved is Like "Hiding Medicine Inside Candy." Starts with burps, ends with "snot-out-of-your-nose" laughter. Your entire family will enjoy countless hours of belly-aching laughter as each one takes turns being the Burp Boss and the other players create the weirdest and funniest question and answer combinations.
Enjoy effortless entertaining during sleepovers, parties, summer camp, summer vacation, holiday reunions, school breaks, road trips, flights, picnics, and any event with the family.
With Not Parent Approved, Your Kids Get To:
- Play their mischievous selves without getting into real trouble (none of the adult content that Cards Against Humanity has)
- Spend face-to-face interaction time with family and friends rather than with their gadgets
- Expand their imagination and creativity through wacky humor
- Laugh at jokes and at themselves
- Kids love it, you may never hear them laugh so hard!
- Get them to unplug for hours! See their eyeballs again.
- Brings families together through laughter and face-to-face engagement.
- Fun for ages 7-77. Cards are designed for smaller hands.
- Portable and great for road trips or camping.
- Bring back family game night. Grandma may laugh the hardest!
- For 3-10 players
- Click here for How To Play