ABOUT THIS ITEM
- April 5th, 2018: Women's Health says mushroom coffee might be the next biggest trend in superfoods!
- April 4th, 2018: Ever considered mushrooms in your coffee? Men's Health says it's a thing!
Achieve With Cordyceps & Chaga
In case coffee doesn’t pump you up enough, how about coffee paired with one of the most energy-supporting mushrooms on the planet? Cordyceps! Coffee is so energizing because it stimulates the central nervous system and adrenal glands. Combining this with the more balanced cellular energy support of cordyceps mushroom can result in balanced stimulation while using only half of the amount of caffeine normally found in coffee!
Ready to drink with hot water. Enhance with your choice of nut milk or natural sweetener or blend in coconut oil or ghee for a creamier texture.
New Upgraded Formula! Added Eleuthero.
Organic Arabica Coffee
This shade-grown, organic coffee is grown in the volcanic soil of the Sierra Madre de Chiapas highlands in Mexico. After carefully roasting and brewing the beans, we concentrate the coffee by evaporation, and finish it off by spray-drying it into a pure instant powder. As a final step, we run each coffee batch through a third-party laboratory to ensure the absence of mycotoxins. Each packet contains 50 mg of caffeine.
Organic Dual-extracted Cordyceps Mushroom (150 mg)
Our Cordyceps coffee is made by dual-extracting the fruiting bodies of the Cordyceps militaris mushroom. Organic, non-GMO, and free from fillers and carriers. (We don’t use the infamous cordyceps derived from caterpillars in our production methods, and our product is suitable for vegans.)
Dual-Extracted Wildcrafted Siberian Chaga Mushroom (350 mg)
Our wildcrafted chaga mushroom extract is made by dual-extracting the wood-grown fruiting bodies, and then spray-drying the concentrate. Organic, non-GMO, and free from fillers and carriers.
Organic Eleuthero (100 mg)
Also known as Siberian ginseng, eleuthero is an adaptogenic root native to Northeastern Asia. Used in traditional Chinese medicine and Russian and Korean folk medicine for hundreds of years, eleuthero could support stamina, endurance, and overall wellbeing.
- New upgraded formula! Added Eleuthero.
- A Mushroom Coffee to get you fired up.
- Aside from supporting energy, stamina and athletic performance, cordyceps have been studied for their strong antioxidant properties.
- Includes immune system supporting Chaga mushrooms.
- Tastes just like coffee, not like mushrooms.
- Drink in mornings or early afternoons before a workout or sip daily during endurance training.
- Organic, Vegan, Paleo, sugar-free, dairy-free
- Each box includes 10 instant packets