ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Dec 16th, 2016: Glamour.com reviews the top 10 brushes from the Morphe collection.
- Oct 17th, 2016: Glamour.com calls Morphe one of the Top 10 Instagram beauty brands you’ve never heard of.
- Sep 9th, 2016: Morphe does it again! - Bustle Magazine.
- Sep 1th, 2016: Check out the new Morphe store in Los Angeles.
This professionally crafted brush is a favourite amongst make-up artists for its ease of use and definition and works consistently with gel, cream or powder formulas glide effortlessly onto the skin with ultimate precision.
Highly versatile, MB11 Angle Liner Brush has a soft but firm angled Synthetic bristles which can be used wet or dry and can also be used to define the natural brow line of the eyebrows with your favourite brow colour.
Tip: For best results use in conjunction with Morphe Brushes Gel Liner.
How To Use
- For eyeliner, dab the brush into your chosen eyeliner powder and glide across the lower eyelid close to the lashes or along the lash line.
For adding definition to the eyebrows, dab into desired brow powder and along the natural brow line.
- Bristles: 3/8" Full Length: 6 5/8"
- Bristle Type: Synthetic