ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Dec 16th, 2016: Glamour.com reviews the top 10 brushes from the Morphe collection.
- Oct 17th, 2016: Glamour.com calls Morphe one of the Top 10 Instagram beauty brands you’ve never heard of.
- Sep 9th, 2016: Morphe does it again! - Bustle Magazine.
- Sep 1th, 2016: Check out the new Morphe store in Los Angeles.
With both matte and shimmer tones, 9B The Blushed Blush Palette using highly-pigmented shades to allow full creative control. Add warm, playful tones to the face with this selection of cheek stains that innovatively last all day long.
With an incredibly smooth texture, 9B The Blushed Blush Palette glides elegantly over the apples of the cheeks ensuring that the complexion always looks flawlessly blushed. Effortless to blend, this collection of blushers craft a silky, sheer finish that will leave everybody in wonder.
This palette magnificently adds decadent shade to the skin, making sure that you will always want to remain Blushed.
How To Use:
- Apply using a blusher brush.
Blend upwards along the cheek bone for a flawless finish.
Talc, Mica, Mineral oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben. May Contain: Mica Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, FD&C Red No.40 A1 Lake, FD&C Red No. & Ca LAke, FD&C Yellow No.5 A1 Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 A1 Lake.