ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Nov 30th 2016: Maxi Climber #1 Bestseller in Strength Training Weights Category on Amazon.
- July 9th 2016: NBA Star LeBron James uses his vertical climber during the off season.
The Maxi Climber is a vertical climber that imitates the movements of rock climbing to help you burn calories while strengthening and toning muscles. Maxi Climber engages all major muscle groups to burn calories and build muscle. The easy-to-setup vertical climber is a total body workout that can help you sculpt lean, sexy legs, rock-hard abs and toned, and strong triceps and biceps.
By using your own body weight as resistance, Maxi Climber gives a great cardio and strength training workout without putting stress on the lower joints of your body.
When compared to treadmills and stationary bikes, the Maxi Climber helps you burn more calories. Climbing the Maxi Climber for an hour will burn an average of 500 calories with Maxi Climber, you get a full body workout that combines weight resistance, muscle toning, and aerobic exercise in one simple step, all in the comfort of your home.
Lightweight & durable, Maxi Climber is a vertical climber for integral fitness & made with the best materials. It's light, and yet so durable and ships 90% pre-assembled on delivery. Maxi Climber is easy to set up and virtually ready to go as soon as you receive it. It comes 90% pre-assembled and requires no additional parts. Super easy storage. When you're not using it, Maxi Climber stores in any corner or closet, without taking up space.
- Safe & efficient total body workout
- Sports bio-technology design optimizes work out
- Ergonomically designed for all body types, features adjustable height
- Look forward to leaner legs, a beautifully toned body, rock hard abs & healthier lifestyle
- Personal workout timer starts and stops when you do
- Isometric non-stick grips
- Compact folding design allows for easy storage
- Lightweight & durable
- Supports up to 240 lbs
- Includes (1) Maxi Climber, Calorie & Step Counter, MaxiDiet Meal Plan & Exercise Guide, MaxiDiet Tracking Chart
- French Instructions HERE