ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Aug 22nd, 2017: Magnetic false eyelashes are now a thing!
- Aug 13th, 2017: These magnetic fake lashes will change your life forever.
- Aug 9th, 2017: I'm hopelessly addicted to magnetic lashes and never turning back.
- June 30th, 2017: Magnetic eyelashes are a Godsend during wedding season.
- June 26th, 2017: Up your eyelash game with magnetic fake lashes.
These magnetic lashes are all the buzz on social media and YouTube. It's proof that glamorous lashes CAN look natural! Get those luxurious, long, dark lashes you've always dreamed of, without any mess or hassle. Sure to become a bestseller, the secret is a strip of small magnets in place of where you'd normally glue traditional false lashes.
It's so easy, simply position and connect the two lashes (top & bottom) and they'll stick instantly. How cool is that?! Create a stylish, sophisticated look with these versatile lashes. From a polished daytime look to elegant evening wear, you'll have voluminous, natural looking lashes all day long. Set includes four pieces.
- Long, lush and naturally beautiful. Comfortable enough for all day wear.
- Magnetic false lashes are ultra-lightweight. You won’t feel like you are wearing fake lashes at all.
- Glue free design won’t cause irritation to your eyes or cause damage to your natural eye lashes.
- With proper care your magnetic lash it can be re used, saving you money from buying false lashes.
- Party as hard and long as you want. Our magnetic lashes won't move an inch! They'll only move when you take them off.
- Lashes measure 1-1.5 cm. Set includes 1 pair of eyelashes (4 pieces).
- Hold top lash over your eye
- Position lash on top of your natural lashes, so the outside edge lines up with the edge of your natural lash line.
- Leave the top lash where it is, and pick up the bottom lash.
- Place the bottom lash under your natural lashes, so it meets and connects with the top lash magnet.
Take your index finger & thumb and gently slide the two magnets away form each other. Try to avoid pulling the lashes straight off, as this may alter the shape and look of the lashes.