ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Jan 20th, 2016: KT Tape named official kinesiology tape licensee of Olympic Team USA.
- March 9th 2016: KT Tape announced as official supplier of kinesiology tape to USA Gymnastics.
- July 29th 2016: Why do Olympians like Kerri Walsh Jennings wear KT Tape? - US Magazine.
The specially woven design of KT Flex provides breathability and can be worn comfortably for up to 3 days. It is water resistant and contains a latex-free adhesive to reduce skin irritation.
2 Strip Application System for Inside and Outside of the Knee
FreeFlex technology allows for less restricted motion. Utilizing the same famous design, KT FLEX provides the same freedom and comfort as KT TAPE (Kinesiology Tape).
Outer Knee Support
Designed to provide extra support for the outer knee. Reinforced tape with FreeFlex can be used for increased stability* during athletic activities like running, soccer, football, tennis, golf, weight lifting, gym classes, pilates, yoga, swimming.
Inner Knee Support
Reinforced tape without FreeFlex completes the 2-strip application for double knee support. Be at your best knowing the outer knee is extra reinforced while the inner knee still has the flexibility for more freedom of movement.
- Engineered to provide more effective, comfortable support for weak or injured knees
- Reinforced tape with embedded FreeFlex offers extra support and stability
- Specially woven design provides breathability and can be worn comfortably for up to 3 days
- Water resistant + latex-free adhesive to avoid skin irritation
- 2-Strip application process for general knee support
- Includes (8) pre-cut strips equal four applications