ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Dec 16th 2016: BT says Showcase is the Home of Hatchimals!!
- Nov 24th, 2016: CTV calls Showcase the place to get Hatchimals.
- Nov 22, 2016: Hatchimals listed as Top Google Search for Black Friday
- Nov 18, 2016: Money Magazine Explains The Hatchimals Craze
- Nov 18, 2016: The Globe and Mail talks Hatchimals Toronto Roots
- Nov 17, 2016: CBC says parents are "Scrambling" to find Hatchimals.
- Nov 16, 2016: "Hatch Them, If You Can" - The Toronto Star
- Nov 16, 2016 : "It's the Hottest Toy Of The Year" - Metro News
- Nov 11, 2016: NYMag predicts Hatchimals are the hottest Holiday trend of 2016.
- Nov 2, 2016: CNBC declares Hatchimals the "Toy of The Season".
- Oct 12, 2016: Frozen's Elsa Finds a Hatchimal gets 10 Million YouTube views!
Once you’ve played with it enough, you’ll see rainbow eyes—that means its time to hatch! Hatchimals can’t hatch on their own. Your touch encourages them to peck their way out of the egg! It’s a once-in-a-lifetime experience! Now you get to raise your furry Hatchimal through 3 stages, from baby to toddler, to kid. Your Hatchimal sings “Hatchy Birthday” each time it enters a new stage! Teach yours to walk, dance, play games and more! It will even repeat what you say in its own voice! Hatchimals — who will you hatch?
Meet The Hatchimals
Pengualas are happy-go-lucky Hatchimals who
are quirky, friendly, clumsy, and kind!
Draggles are curious, brave, and energetic. They're also quite shy and lovable!
Play with the Egg!
Hatchimals are magical creatures that live inside colorful eggs. Each Hatchimal is special — it’s up to you to help them hatch, play with them, and raise them.
Who's Inside? It's a Surprise!
Hatchimals are magical creatures that live inside colorful eggs.
Each Hatchimal is special — it’s up to you to help them hatch,
play with them, and raise them.
It Really Hatches!
Care for your Hatchimal while it’s inside the egg. When it’s ready to hatch, you’ll see rainbow eyes! Your Hatchimal can’t hatch without you! Encourage yours by holding and rubbing the egg. Hatching can only happen once, so make sure to share the experience!
Raise Your Hatchimal!
Now that you’ve met your new Hatchimal, it’s ready to play and grow. Give your Hatchimal a name and raise it through 3 stages: from baby, to toddler, to kid. At each stage they’ll sing
“Hatchy Birthday”! Hatchimals really walk, talk, dance, play games, and more.
Hatchimals — who will you hatch?
- Hatchimals live inside of eggs. Who’s inside? It’s a surprise! Hold them to hear their heartbeats, flip them for fun, tap and they’ll tap back! Hatchimals can’t hatch without you!
- When you see rainbow eyes from inside the egg, your Hatchimal is ready to Hatch! They need your help — encourage it with your touch as it really pecks out of its egg!
- Out of egg, it’s time to raise your Hatchimal through 3 stages. Teach your cute Hatchimal to walk, talk, dance, play games and more!
- Hatchimals are for ages 5+ and requires 2 AA batteries (included)
- Choose between different two species, Pengualas or Draggles
- Includes (1) Hatchimal in selected colour/species, instructions & reference guide