ABOUT THIS ITEM
The FixMeStick® is a computer virus removal device. It is an external, hardware based product that runs before Windows® starts enabling it to remove viruses that software anti-virus programs often cannot.
Keep your current PC!
- Gives you a practical and cost-effective way to clean your own PC of virus infections.
- Automatically connects to wired and wireless networks to stay up to date.
- A physical virus removal solution that you can hold in your hand and take charge of your PC.
- Removes viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits, malware and more.
- Complete system on a stick that plugs into any USB slot.
- No software installation, conflicts, passwords, or slow down to your work.
- FixMeStick® virus removal USB device.
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty with active subscription.
- Free and amazing North American based service and support.
- Unlimited use on up to 3 Windows PCs for 1 year.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Memory: 512 MB
What makes the FixMeStick® virus removal device different from anti-virus programs?
Your Windows® operating system, your programs, and all your content are stored in files. When your PC is on, these files work together like a complex set of gears to deliver your PC experience. If one of these files becomes infected, it compromises your system so that it often cannot be cleaned by anti-virus program files.
When your PC is off, your files are off too. They are just bytes on your hard drive: dormant, and unable to take any action. The FixMeStick® virus removal device runs while your files are in this off state. As a result this hardware device can often remove infections that anti-virus programs cannot.
How does the FixMeStick® virus removal device remove infections that anti-virus programs often cannot?
Anti-virus programs are software tools that run while your Windows® operating system is running to protect Windows® from malicious software like viruses, trojans, spyware, and malware. Protection from these malicious threats is important and running anti-virus protection is highly recommended.
The FixMeStick® virus removal device is a hardware tool that runs before Windows® to remove malicious software that got past your anti-virus protection. Once malicious software gets into Windows®, it can be impossible to remove while Windows® is running. Independent security experts and government security agencies recommend cleaning an infected PC with a hardware tool like the FixMeStick® virus removal device that runs before Windows® starts.
What People Are Saying:
Simple to use
"All you have to do is insert it in your USB port of your PC, doubleclick the FixMeStick executable from the FixMeStick drive and you’re off to the races. It’s that simple." Greg Gazin - CanoeTech
"FixMeStick is unquestionably the easiest solution on the market to clean a virus that can not be removed by traditional antivirus software.Maxime Johnson." - Metro
"Boot from the FixMeStick USB device and it will clean up the problem. It does a good cleanup job, and built in remote assistance ensures a successful resolution." Neil J. Rubenking - PC Mag
"The AV engines FixMeStick uses are some of the best in the business. And the fact that it runs outside of Windows gives it a better chance of catching hidden malware. Moreover, once the scanning process is completed, I can pull the USB drive out, knowing that nothing has been loaded onto my computer and the bad stuff is safely locked up." Michael Lasky - Windows Secrets