ABOUT THIS ITEM
- May 20th, 2016: Modern Salon uses Fanola to transform Old Ombre to Steely Silver Hair.
- July 12th, 2016: Danielle Lisa reviews Fanola No Yellow Shampoo.
- Sept. 14th, 2016: This purple shampoo removes brassy yellow tones from your hair - Insider.
With time comes change, and hair is usually the first place we notice it. But don’t stress any more if the grey streaks are setting in. Fanola has you covered with their line of No Yellow Shampoo.
It’s made with a violet pigment that turns down the grey or lightened hairs to be less noticeable. There’s nothing wrong with going grey, but this No Yellow Shampoo helps you keep your color consistent and vibrant. It’s an easy way to help time pass with a little more grace.
Fanola's No Yellow shampoo is ideal for grey, super-lightened or de-coloured hair. Its violet pigment tones down unwanted yellow, light blonde or streaked hair.
- Ideal for gray, superlightened or decoloured hair
- Its violet pigment tones down unwanted yellow hues on gray,light blonde or streaked hair
- Includes (1) 350 ml bottle of Fanola No Yellow Shampoo