ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Over 18 years of trusted, clinically proven pain relief.
- Backed by scientific research done by Dr. Stuart McGill, director of spine biometrics at the University of Waterloo.
- Tens machines used worldwide to treat pain, from pro-athletes to at home use.
The Circulation Promoter is designed to help relieve discomfort and pain in the legs and feet. Powered by the Pain Therapy System*, which is clinically tested to increase blood and nerve circulation and decrease muscle tension, the Circulation Promoter will not require any external power source.
The complete system combines Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (T.E.N.S) and Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to help stimulate the nerves and muscles in the soles of the feet. The foot pads are set on a base so that users can benefit from treatment no matter where they are. With foot pads divided into targeted sections as well as extra-conductive pads in the heel and arch areas, the Circulation Promoter will provide more consistent and comfortable stimulation.
- Helps relieve discomfort and pain in the legs and feet
- Clinically tested to increase blood flow and nerve circulation
- Engineered with TENS and EMS to help stimulate nerves and muscles
- A great way to relax your feet and legs after a hard day
- Circulation Promoter
- Pain Therapy 2-Pad System
- Small Massage Pads
- Large Massage Pads
- Small Replacement Massage Pads
- Spray Water Bottle for Convenience
- Instruction Manual, DVD & Travel Case