ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Dec 12th, 2016: WWE Star Mick Foley celebrates 100lb weight loss with DDP Yoga.
- Aug 30th, 2016: Goldust explains how DDP Yoga kept his career going.
- Aug 25th, 2016: Virginia builds team unity thanks to wrestling icon DDP and his yoga.
- Oct 3rd, 2016: DDP explains his inspiration for creating DDP Yoga.
- Dec 6th, 2015: DDP Yoga - A simple reminder that anything is possible.
- Mar 15th, 2013: DDP Yoga on The Doctors.
You can do this! Diamond Dallas Page originally developed DDP YOGA for athletes like himself who had suffered years of injuries due to high impact sports. For the first 42 years of his life, Dallas was a guy who "wouldn't be caught dead" doing yoga, or anything like it.
When he ruptured his L4 and L5 spinal discs during the height of his professional wrestling career, he was so desperate to keep his childhood dream alive, he was willing to try anything. So he tried yoga for the first time in his life.
Because Dallas (DDP) had so much experience in many other areas of fitness, he quickly learned how different yoga was from traditional workouts; soon, he started mixing elements of yoga with his rehab as well as traditional workout principles. For almost a decade, DDP has refined his program and has become a master at teaching it to others, as well as motivating individuals to believe that anything is possible with dedication and hard work.
Along the way, Dallas learned that very deconditioned men and women could do DDP Yoga as well -- he was amazed to see stories of people doing DDP Yoga losing literally hundreds of pounds! As Dallas puts it, "weight loss just happens to be a really AWESOME side effect of DDP Yoga!"
DDP Yoga combines the very best of yoga, traditional fitness, sports therapy and dynamic resistance to create one of the most effective fitness plans in existence today. It allows anyone to:
- Get a kick-ass cardio workout
- Increase flexibility
- Strengthen core muscles
- Experience almost no joint impact
DDP Yoga is CardiYoga!
The main benefits are body fat loss, lean muscle growth, and improved cardiovascular performance, without placing undue stress on the joints. DDP Yoga is currently used by professional football players, more than 40 professional wrestlers, MMA fighters, and regular, everyday people who want to perform at optimum levels and place themselves in the best position to improve their quality of life. At the same time, morbidly obese individuals have inspired us with their own DDP Yoga success stories!
DDP Yoga is the evolution of what was formerly the YRG Fitness System, which is best known for what many say is the most dramatic transformation in the health and fitness industry:
Arthur Boorman's incredible transformation story proves to people that not only can almost anyone do DDP YOGA, but that hard work and persistance can lead to incredible results.
DDP Yoga Max Pack Includes:
- Introduction to the workouts
- 13 Week workout grid
- Phase 1, 2 & 3 Nutrition Guides
- Food Lists (what to eat, what to avoid)
- Meal Plans
- Food Journal
- Workout Journal
- Hip, Back, and Knees Tutorial - 30 Minutes
- Extreme Psycho Tutorial - 20 Minutes
- 10 Minute Warmup
- Hip, Back, and Knee Opener Workout - 40 Minutes
- Extreme Psycho Workout - 1 Hour 4 Minutes
- Red Hot Core Workout - 12 Minutes
EXTRA (DETROIT DIESEL)
- Beginner Beginner
- Diamond Dozen
- Fat Burner
- Below The Belt
- Diamond Cutter
- Red Hot Core
- Red Hot Core+
- Wake Up
- Stand Up
- Strength Builder
Double Black Diamond
- DDP Yoga 4 Kidz Beginner
- DDP Yoga 4 Kidz Fun & Energy
- DDP Yoga 4 Kidz Extreme