ABOUT THIS ITEM
- July 25th, 2017: DAFNI wins Prestigious Good Housekeeping Beauty Lab Award.
- Dec 14th, 2016: Bustle Magazine says DAFNI Brush works – see the results for yourself.
- Nov 2nd, 2016: CTV's We Buy It, We Try It rates DAFNI a BUY!
- March 21st, 2016: "Revolutionary", after being tested by the Daily Mail.
- Feb 23rd 2016: "Straightens in record time" - Cosmopolitan
- Dec 10th, 2015: Whispered Inspirations' blog calls DAFNI "life-changing".
- Dec 7th, 2015: Awarded #1 Techie Gift of 2015 by the National Post.
- Dec 4th, 2015: As seen on the Marilyn Denis Show's 2015 Holiday Gift Guide.
- Nov 18th, 2015: Creator Sharon Rabi featured on the Kit.
- Oct 29th, 2015: Showcase Managers get a sneek peek at the DAFNI Brush.
- Sept 29th, 2016: See the video that went viral on Facebook with over 81 million views under 3 weeks!
Transform your hair in seconds using the DAFNI Hair Straightening Ceramic Brush. Whether you have curls, waves or frizz and flyaways, this handy tool brushes them all away, leaving your strands sleek and straight without the hassle of standard styling tools. Here's how it's different: it's easy to use, saves you time and it's gentle on your hair.
Heating to a safe 185°C/365°F in mere seconds, this hair-flattening tool evenly distributes heat without damaging your tresses in the process. Plus, it's simpler than ever to use, no clips or fuss, you simply brush your hair—it doesn't get easier than that. We love that it saves us time, you'll love the results.
The DAFNI brush is made of high quality materials, and was developed based on revolutionary technology and a unique patent pending 3D ceramic surface design. It remains constant on the top recommended temperature of 185 ̊ which is healthier for your hair and enables you to effortlessly look great. DAFNI transforms wavy, curly or frizzy hair into shiny, smooth and controlled locks—just by brushing.
Designed for busy women, the revolutionary Hair Straightening Ceramic Brush blends the ease of a hair brush with the results of a flat iron. Unlike traditional straightening tools, the DAFNI brush quickly and gently straightens your hair while protecting it from damage. Plus, it removes unwanted crimps or waves from ponytails, clips or simple bedhead. Driven by 3 core principles, the straightener prides itself on being easy to use, safe on your hair and saves you valuable time.
Intrigued? Here's how it works: the ceramic head heats to an optimal 185°C/365°F and the evenly spaced bristles glide through your hair without tugging or pulling, creating straight, frizz-free strands fast.
For Best Results:
- Use only on dry, brushed hair.
- Brush hair slowly, making sure it gets between all the bristles and the inner area of the brush.
- Brush from the roots to the tips of your hair in a slow pulling motion, on the inner or outer side of your hair, as you please.
- Quick and easy, the unique 3D ceramic surface design allows you to straighten your hair in minutes by simply brushing.
- Top recommended healthier temperature of 185 ̊- no more burning and singeing your hair!
- The only straightening brush to meet Canadian Safety Approval
DAFNI provides safe, fast and efficient at-home hair straightening with professional results. **The instruction booklet provided with product only lists the Canadian voltage standard as 110v, however the product shipped is the international edition and supports 110-220v.
Beware of Imitations
Many DAFNI imitations have begun popping up online, suggesting that they perform just as well at half the price. Beware of these brushes as they do not meet Canadian Safety Approval. They are potentially dangerous and can be extremely harmful to your hair has they heat up to extreme temperatures.
Some have even been known to melt or catch fire. The tips of these brushes are low quality rubber and may also pull on your hair which causes breakage when combined with heat. We recommend avoiding these and sticking with DAFNI for a high quality product, with superior, real and amazing results.