ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Nov 28th, 2016: Car Cane featured in Today's SENIOR.
Have you ever struggled to get up and out of the car? Does back or knee pain make it hard? Do you push with your arm when you try to stand? Or ask someone to give you a hand? Then let us help you out with the incredible new Car Cane! Now you can get in and out of your car with ease. This new portable handle hooks instantly into the door latches of any car. Simply open your door and snap it on! Car Cane hooks into place and will not move. In fact, Car Cane's forged aluminum construction can hold 350lbs—amazing!
Car Cane unhooks and stores away easily into the door or glove box. If you are recovering from an injury, or someone with back pain, knee pain, or hip pain, you need the Car Cane™. And when it's slippery outside, Car Cane™ gives you a handy grip so you won't slip! It's perfect for those tall SUVs or low compact cars too. So stop struggling and get up with ease! And look at this—Car Cane has a built-in flash light. These super-bright LEDs can last 100,000 hours!
- Nonslip grip is comfortable to hold
- Gives you the leverage to lift yourself up
- Forged aluminum construction can hold 350 lbs
- Stores away easily in your door or glove box
- Gives you a handy grip so you won't slip on those icy days
- Built in flashlight
- Will last as long as you own it